RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY
1. This Agreement
- Agreement: We agree to provide during standard business hours meeting rooms, videoconferencing, and day offices as booked by You.
- Applicable law: This Agreement is interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas. We and You both accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction and agree to exclusive venue in Harris County, Texas. If any provision of these terms and conditions are held void or unenforceable under the applicable law, the other provisions shall remain in force.
- Providing the Facilities: We have the right to suspend the provision of the service for reasons of political unrest, strikes or other events beyond our reasonable control.
- Comply with the law: You must comply with all relevant laws and regulations in the conduct of Your business. You must not do anything that may interfere with the use of the facilities by Us or by others (including but not limited to political campaigning or immoral activity), cause any nuisance or annoyance, or cause loss or damage to Us (including damage to reputation) or to the owner of any interest in the If We have been advised by any government authority or other legislative body that it has reasonable suspicion that You are conducting criminal activities from the facility, or You are or become subject to any government sanctions, then We shall be entitled to terminate any and all of Your reservations with immediate effect. You acknowledge that any breach by You of this clause shall constitute a material default, entitling Us to terminate Your reservations without further notice.
- Comply with Facility Rules: You must comply with any Facility Rules which We impose generally on users of the facilities whether for reasons of health and safety, fire precautions or otherwise. Such rules are developed and/or imposed for the safety of Our Clients and to protect their use of the TJC as a place of work. The Facility Rules may be amended from time to time. You are expected to regularly review those rules before making reservations and before the date of your reservation.
- Employees: We will both have invested a great deal in training Our staff, therefore, neither of us may knowingly solicit or offer employment to the other’s staff employed in the facility (or for 3 months after they have left their employment). To recompense the other for staff training and investment costs, if either of us breaches this clause the breaching party will pay upon demand the other the equivalent of 6 months’ salary of any employee concerned.
4. Our Liability
- We are not liable for any loss resulting from Your failure to provide any services unless We do so deliberately or We are grossly Please notify us of any issues with our services. We are entitled to a fair opportunity to resolve any issues preventing a reservation. You accept responsibility for your equipment whilst on the premises and You are liable at all times for the loss or damage to any of Our equipment.
- Payment Terms: Reservation fees are due and payable within 14 days of the date of your reservation.
- Late payment: If You do not pay fees when due, interest at the maximum legal rate will be charged on all overdue balances. If You dispute any part of an invoice You must pay the amount not in dispute by the due date or be subject to interest charges. We also reserve the right to withhold services (including, for the avoidance of any doubt, denying You access to the facilities where applicable) while there are any outstanding fees and/or interest, or You are in breach of any of our policies.
- Insufficient Funds: You will pay a $35 fee for any returned check or any other declined payments due to insufficient funds.
6. Cancellation Policies
- Our cancellation policy is based on two factors: (i) type of the room and (ii) notice period given. You must let us know as soon as possible of any cancellations. If you have not already paid, an invoice will be sent to you for the full reservation rate, less any refund under this policy.
- If the room is a MEDIATION ROOM or MEETING ROOM reservation, You are entitled to a full refund if you cancel at least 8 hours before the reservation. If you cancel within eight 8 hours, You will receive a 50% refund.
- If the room is a COURTROOM reservation, You are entitled to a full refund, when the cancellation is made 3 days or more in advance of the reservation date. You are entitled to a 50% refund, when the cancellation is made within 3 days of the reservation.
- If the room is a CLASSROOM or CONFERENCE ROOM reservation, You are entitled to a full refund, when the cancellation is made 3 days or more in advance of the reservation date. You are entitled to a 50% refund, when the cancellation is made within 3 days of the reservation.
- Any services that We are charged for by third parties on Your behalf will be charged through to You regardless of the above cancellation policy. This includes deposits charged to us by building owners.
- If a booking is for multiple or consecutive days, the cancellation policy applies to each individual day within the
- The number of days noted in the above rules are business days. The count of days above excludes the day of the reservation itself.
7. Changes in Terms
- We reserve the right to amend this RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY at any
8. Discounts, Promotions and Offers
- If You benefited from a special discount, promotion or offer, We may discontinue that discount, promotion or offer without notice if you materially breach these terms and conditions.